Twitter


Thursday, January 07, 2010

about balancing sch & frens

ok... i believe none of my sec school friends will be reading my blog so i will just use short forms to represents them.

Well, just yesterday, i saw ML wrote something on LH's FB wall. It's about LH always go out wif uni frens and neglected us (sec sch frens). well, JG also agreed with wat ML say and me, to a certain extent (actually my comment is just to disturb LH and make her guilty), i am actually rather neutral (cuz i am quite used it this kind of things already).

ok, shall post the picture...

The longest comment was from our sec sch teacher. After reading her comment, i felt a little pissed off lah... cuz, i dun see a point in hard to balance her social life lor. cuz for me, i am an undergrad too (but from SIM-RMIT lah) i still meet my sec sch frens for most of the gatherings, i turned up most of the time. But as for LH, she hardly...

Ok, maybe take me as an example abit not fair cuz LH is from a local uni. Shall take LiH for example. LH and LiH is from the same uni cept they are from different course. But LiH always turn up for our gatherings and she is very busy too...

My point is, since LiH can balance her life with her sec sch frens and even JC frens, why can't LH??? I think the part "As she's in uni, she will naturally hang arnd more wif uni frens. When i was in uni, i hardly saw my sec frens!" IMO, then u are another person that doesn't balance ur social life too! okok, shall not blame the teacher cuz she doesn't know what exactly had happen.

Ok, maybe i am wrong abt LH but i really don't see the point in "hard to balance social life". If it's hard to balance our social life, i think i won't have 2 very best friends which i have known them since 4 years old (NOT 4 years ago mind u).

If it's really hard to balance social life, then after every school i went, i will lose my friends lor..

ok nuff said, shall not comment further in case some unknown pest come and dirty my tagboard.

bye!

*signing off*

No comments: