Twitter


Sunday, February 22, 2009

BBQ + Polaroids + big ass LV bag

LZB invited Stone and me to her house for a small BBQ cuz she was craving for BBQ so long agoooooooooooooooooooooooo... We had lots of fun! Mostly because of the polaroids taken and our inside jokes about LZB's BIG ASS LV BAG! HAHAHAHA!!!

Okay, pictures will do the talking! You all know i am so not good at writing. So here u go.....

The super small electronic pit. Maybe i should get one bigger one so they can come to my house instead. BEDOK IS SO FAR! =p


One of the inside jokes... LZB, i seriously think my fingers are nicer compared to those taken during the last BBQ we had!


Cancerous FISHBALLS! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Marshmallows... Stone and me shouldn't bought it! We only ate like 4 in total cuz we are full and IMO, it take a damn long time to get crispy! WAT A WASTE!


Polaroids we <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Who raped Paddington?!?!?!?!


Some idiot took it when i was combing my hair! And she called me Bei Hou Ling (背后玲)! *(&@*%@&#)@$(^(&)


I am bringing handsome Giraffe home!!!!


Last but not least! WHO RAPED MR PADDINGTON?!?!?!?!


As you can see, my title stated big ass LV bag. Just notice most of the pictures and you will know why. I think, that's the nicest thing to make as a background for the polaroids! and someone says every picture must have her big ass LV bag (inside joke). HAHAHA!!!

Okay, BYE!!!

*signing off*

No comments: