Twitter


Sunday, April 26, 2009

My 21st birthday wishlist! (Top 5)

As requested... My 21st Birthday wishlist! =D I can't decide on what i really wanted to include.. Cuz i want TOO MANY THINGS! HAHAHA! But all these are the things i WANTED MOST! =))

The purpose of this post:
The purpose is to not let you all waste money buying things i don't like and never use and put it in a isolated corner of my dark and big wardrobe. =)

Top on the list!!!

1st: Burbuerry CLASSIC COLLECTION Credcoin wallet.
Price: S$495
Can be found @ Burberry Boutique (Taka, Paragon, DFS)
Alternative (LZB ask me to put): DFS Vouchers! hahaha... yea, it's too pricey but to not make you all have headaches, i don't mind DFS vouchers... HAHAHAHA!!! =p


2nd: Nintendo Wii
Price: I don't know.. =p
Can be found @ most of the gaming shops (i suppose)


3rd: Fujifilm instax mini 55i
Price: S$169
Can be found @ Far East Plaza Photo printing shop, Causeway Point photo printing shop and other photo printing shop. =D
Alternative: I don't mind Fujifilm instax mini 7s =D (7s looks nicer den 55i though, but 55i's functions are better)


4th: Flower by Kenzo
Price: S$80++ (50ml)
Can be found @ Sasa, Metro, BHG (i think) and other shops that sells perfumes.


5th: YSL Babydoll
Price: i don't know
Can be found @ i not sure but i saw it at Orchard DFS


hehehehe...
the ones listed below are the things i wanted too... But not on the Top 5 list. =D

Wii Fit. Of course i need a Wii console to be able to play wii fit lorrrr... i so so so want a wii :(


Volkswagen Beetle... I know lah... IMPOSSIBLE! But i hope someday i will get it... I like smaller car... Easier to drive... =D

That's all...

Bye!!

P.S.:
To People i had invited: Remember to let me know if you are coming to my birthday party!!! =D And dress to the THEME!!!!

*signing off*

No comments: