Twitter


Monday, May 04, 2009

Changes to my 21st Birthday party!!!! (TAKE NOTE!)


Due to the unforeseen SWINE INFLUENZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALOHA LOYANG has been used to quarantine the black sheeps that went to MEXICO/got into contact with MEXICAN/SUSPECTED of getting into CONTACT with SWINE SHITS etc etc etc!!! LET's say 法克 to STUPID SWINE (H1N1)!!! 法克!!!!!!!!!!! 法克-U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!! I still cannot digest my anger!!! And until now the authority have not call us to inform us that the chalet is cancelled! WTH is this???? I am so gonna make their life difficult by pestering the "pick-up-phone" person at aloha loyang!!!

So, Aloha Loyang was Plan A. I have Plan B!!!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE CHANGES BELOW!!!
Date: 24th May 2009 --> 23rd May 2009 (SATURDAY)
Time: 6pm --> 5PM
Theme: OCCUPATION (NO CHANGE)
Venue (the most impt): Aloha Loyang --> My house! 5 mins walk from Admiralty MRT...

Home address will be send to u via SMS... ((:

CYA!!!

BYE!

*signing off*

No comments: