Twitter


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

xing fuuuuuuuu = eating wif family + not paying a single cent! =D

Second week of skool...
Saw new classmates, can't help being abit hostile towards them. Cuz i still misses TF02 even though most of my classmates are from TF02. I feel dat they are abit extra and i dun really like them. =S alright, i admit i am being stereotyped since they are not previously from TF02. I guess time will make me like them =D Well, just wait and see...

Class ended at 2pm today, waited for netball trainings to start at 5.30pm together wif salny =.= Chatted abit after at canteen 1 wif cindy, shuying, shenglin, fred & salny. They pang seh me and salny at around 3 or 3+ i forgot... walked walked around and saw yiying at the tables and chairs outside co-op, she is waiting for her fren's lesson to end at 5pm den they are going to watch movie at westmall.

Borrowed yy's laptop to surf the net, went to yahoo movies to check out new movies. Saw Nightmare Detective rated as M18, so i asked yy, ur fren & u can watch nightmar detective meh? LOL! She was so sad after knowing dat she can't watch it. LOL

Anyway, LOO ZER told me dat the movie dun worth watching. But she din tell me why. KNS! LOO ZER BITCH! But i still feel like watching it leh. It is so like death note! LOL! Hopefully i will be able to watch 200 pounds beauty by this week! i so so so so need MOVIES! LOL!

OH! Since it is raining so heavily today, netball was cancelled! wahahaha! went home, bathe, waited for brother to finish bathing his dear dear car den went to have dinner. Guess wat we had for dinner?!?!?!?! ZI CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! hahaha! XING FU XING FU XING FU! it's been so long since we last ate zi char wif my family and FOC! LOL! Ordered my favourite, Hotplate beancurd! YUM YUM! + cereal prawns + white carrot soup + some pork ribs wif some special sauce! XING FU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! hahaha... finally ate my hotplate beancurd! SO HAPPY! Wee Ling is so high now! hehehe...

Alright, started this post juz to show off how wonderful my dinner is tonite! LOL! Good night! Tml 9am tutorial. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

BYE!

*signing off*

No comments: