Twitter


Saturday, April 14, 2007

BAoC'o7

ahhhhhhhhhhh...
BAoC 2007 has ended!
Happy...
Sad...
Tired...
I am so stoned after the whole thing...
SO sorry peeps...
Hope my stone-ness won't dampen ur mood... ):

BUT!!!

I got the chance to know more interesting & super duper funny & "chao you li θΆ…ζœ‰εŠ›" frens!
hahaha!
4 days of FUN & EXCITMENT!
Except for the first day...
I am not very happy wif some un-automatic person.
zzzzzzzzz...
shall not talk about it...
anyway, dun really noe the person too...
so, it's ok! (:

photos will be up soon...
5/1 Sentosa outing photos is still in the midst of combining them.
hahaha...

more posts coming up!
skool's starting ):
i want more holidays!
i want skool without lecture and tutorials...
only the company of my lovely frens...
crapping...
chatting...
laughing...
joking...
going out...
playing!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh! love all my frens*! (:
i think i will die without them!
and of course my family is equally important!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. tired tired tired...

BYE!

*Legend:
frens = LOO ZER, Miss Cactus, pri/sec skool frens, poly frens, other frens!

*signing off*

No comments: